Saturday, August 13, 2016

Summer Heat

Oh the summer heat. Everyone kept telling me that being pregnant during the summer was torture. That I would be miserable (gee thanks). I always love hearing how miserable I"m going to be during my pregnancy.

Well it's now August and I've only been miserable this week. Of course it's the week before I'm due and the one week I've had off. Is it coincidence that I'm off for a week and super hot and annoyed? Oh who knows. Despite feeling gross and sticky I am enjoying the time with my daughter. We've had a lot of fun together this summer.

Tomorrow it's going to be 99 degrees out. I've already told my dad I'll be living in his pool for awhile. I don't know what will be worse; being pregnant in this weather or having the baby which means a little hot box attached to me at all times.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment