Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Post Jet Lag

So My girl is back to normal. After the doc told me there was nothing wrong with her and then she slept for the next 8 hours, she overnight is back to her normal self. She's running and playing like no tomorrow.

Guess what I found? A tooth. So combined with the jet lag she really was teething. The start of one of her molars finally popped through and is finally descending. It was a long week, and now we are trying to get back to normal.

What is your normal? Mine is my toddler goes to bed at 7:30. I read her a few books, sing a couple of songs, give her a kiss and leave the room.Now that she is feeling better she seems to be reverting. Yay toddler sleep regression! Now instead of going to bed properly she's coming out of her room at least 3-5 times before she falls asleep.

We've been through worse. We can do it.

Thank goodness today is my Friday, so if I'm up later than 8:30 it'll be okay.

Thank goodness for the Happy Toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment